Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Homage to my junior's!!!hights of insanity


hi friends,it's been a long time since i wrote any thing on my blog.
The catch is that in my college some folks vandalized and made the system paralyzed. What am I talking??You all may be baffled with the way i am telling the story,but dear it was done in such a expedite way that i even could not pick up my under-garments while we were asked to evacuate the place.Things got a little carried away ,my juniors seem to have lost there insanity and to aggregated even there senses were bit not working to the standards.As of this they went after the teachers and hit them with bludgeons .Strangled them and turned some in blue-berry's.soon we the students of fourth year took in the charge of the situation,trying to subjugate and subvert the students away .some of my friends were bantered by my juniors saying that we fourth year gurus of the college have turned effeminate and no longer suitable to lead the college.
    Thanks to Junie's hm-mm the college was brought down to a mud pie.Well now marooned at my home there is nothing to do except to eat and go gluttony ,sleep were ever you find a place cousin enough.      Now that i seemed to settled down in my brothers house.Its was soon that i realized that i missed you guys.YOU all are so good to me that some time you are ineffable to be expressed ,even though i am a bit verbose.Well as somebody said "it is all-way sooner to realize and act upon,rather than stay ignorant" who said not a big deal.. so buddy's now is the time to learn albeit i know you have been exasperated by my story but i love that..The growing market and the way the business is becoming more of a dynamic it is sermons advice that you need to be on your toes and ready to learn and serve those in need ,yes ugh-course with pool of fat money pouring in the market you need a bigger cup to hold that .but what do you think you have that others to not have.well the question is to be put to yourself ...hm by now you have a answer or you do not ??            well the smartest people gave me a very enthusiastic answer which made me contemplate .You now guys what they told me was that to be a good professional the key is to be a good learner and an UN-learner.quite confusing ,Ya bit fuzzy learner and a unlearn er,but if you think a bit which i suppose you do not need until i am here to take the pain.What they meant by this is that you need to bifurcate your mind .one as a learning department and other to filter and remove those unessential materials which has no special significance to your growth.If you practice this methodology you will probably be more successful that you are at present.Think on this a bit and do write me about the experience or any.
    Hope u enjoy these exclusive photos "regards to Nishant (Neomax)".It would not have been possible to get these photos if he wouldn't have got these photo at right time 6 a.m in the morning when it was fresh n puffed ostentatiously by my junipers.Networking we will talk a bit later as exasperated with all the whacks and cracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment